Only three hours from Europe or five hours from North America, Iceland offers exotic attractions and unforgettable surroundings with all the comforts of home and the most modern conference facilities.
Imagine holding a multi-media conference in the morning - complete with video conferencing, catered coffee breaks, and then enjoying a free afternoon with a trip to a glacier, or a soak in the world famous Blue Lagoon!
Iceland combines the best of all worlds: our facilities are top notch, our restaurants use the freshest ingredients (don't forget to try the free range lamb!), our country is clean, modern and safe, and many of our natural wonders - hot springs, horseback riding, geysers, glaciers, volcanoes and more—are right on the capital's doorstep.
Your Host in Iceland can tailor-make the perfect itinerary for your event or conference. It can include:
- A trip to the world-famous Blue Lagoon thermal spa
- Horseback riding through ancient lava fields
- Salmon or trout fishing
- Riding snow scooters across a glacier
- Diving in crystal clear waters
- River rafting near Gullfoss waterfall
- Hiking majestic Mount Esja or other hiking trips to suit all abilities
- Gala dinner at a 19th-century home
- Round trips around the country